• Challenging and Rewarding position selling IT Managed Services to Financial Services clients.
• Must have a proven track record of selling IT Services/Solutions to major clients within the Financial Services Marketplace.
• Experience selling IT Services, NOT Software.
• Experience working with “Big 4” or Tier 1 Technology Services Providers (especially those with major offshore operations) would be a big plus.
• Proven track record of engaging large scale sales targets is a big plus.
• Identify prospects in the domain
• Formulate Sales Strategy
• Generate Leads, Deal qualification, Spearhead the sales efforts to deal closure
• Lead the efforts in terms of reviewing sales collaterals, RFP responses and provide critical feedback from perspective of understanding of domain and client value chain and pain points to be addressed
• Provide feedback to the organization on industry trends, gaps in organization offerings and proposed steps / measure to bridge gaps
• Strong Executive or “C” Level relationship building skills.
• Proven ability to work with remote and geographically separated teams to craft value propositions, RFP responses, etc…
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Tenacity to stay on course to achieve results.
• Strong ability to communicate plans to the customers and senior management.
• Ideal candidates have worked for companies like TCS, Accenture, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Ernst & Young, or KPMG.
• MUST HAVE experience selling IT services, not software.
** This is a NY City based role; however, candidates must have a valid passport as they will be trained at an international location for the first couple weeks.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to New York City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, January 31, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.