Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive strategies to increase product market share in the United States. With overall responsibility for identifying, cultivating and closing new accounts, this individual will work closely with the firm’s Director to develop and implement specific action plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
The ideal candidate has experience selling complex solutions to hospitals, with an understanding of the key stakeholders in the hospital purchasing environment, the timeline involved and how to effectively forecast and close deals. Knowledge of Radiology is preferred.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Identifying, researching, penetrating and closing new accounts
• Illustrates anticipated HI-IQ return on investment for prospects
• Assists customers in developing the appropriate strategies to win budget approval for HI-IQ purchase
• Creating and managing an Annual Sales Plan
• Contributing to lead generation activities and telemarketing efforts to drive prospective client appointments
• Maintaining sufficient activity levels to ensure Pipeline exceeds sales quota
• Conducting sales calls
• Works as a team with Application Specialists to deliver effective product demos
• Develops and maintains expertise on HI-IQ features and benefits
• Proactively maintains positive customer relations to help ensure ongoing customer satisfaction, develops and maintains mutually profitable customer relationships
• Performs administrative tasks including pipeline reports, updating calendars, forecasts and appropriate tracking systems
• Works with managers to establish reasonably aggressive quotas
• Understands hospitals’ procurement process
• Achieves or exceeds sales quota
• Accurately forecasts and manages pipeline
• Work with prospects to identify needs, budgets, timelines, business benefits, technical fit and key decision makers
• Develops account specific plans and strategies for achieving sales forecast
• Develops and maintains strategic relationships with key account decision makers
• Establishes and communicates specific sales call objectives
• Gathers information from customers to understand needs and requirements
• Establishes courses of action which overcome objections
• Knows when to leverage internal and external resources such as Directors, Project Managers, Implementation Specialists, Trainers, Developers to provide complete solutions
• Knows when and how to close the sale
• Proactively communicates status and issues in relation to the plan, and presents corrective solutions as necessary
• Develops and maintains prospect list
• Understands hospital budgeting cycles and different sources of funding that are available to assigned accounts
• Works as a team player
• Hosts effective product demonstrations
• Coordinates customer site visits for prospective clients
• Contributes to annual Marketing Plan
• Attends trade shows and conferences to uncover fresh leads
• Develops/contributes to related sales collateral and white papers, including: Features & Benefits, ROI, Success Stories & Testimonials, etc.
• Works with Marketing team to identify key messages for compelling marketing collateral
• Product Knowledge:
• Understands product features, benefits and has the ability to express the impact of benefits
• Familiar with other leading interventional radiology software that may be used in conjunction with HI-IQ including Radiology, Hospital and Clinical Information Systems
• Knows competitors’ solutions. Understands their strengths and weaknesses and how to outsell them in a competitive selling situation.
• Attends training as recommended/required
• Provides feedback to development team aimed at improving HI-IQ’s competitive position in the market
• Remains current as the product advances by reviewing published documentation
• Presentation Skills:
• Develops presentations/product demonstrations to address audience’s needs and expectations
• Can effectively present a 30 second sales pitch, a 5 minute sales pitch, and a 30 minute sales pitch
• Delivers persuasive and logical presentations
• Presents in an articulate and concise manner
• Demonstrates command of information by responding to audience’s questions
• Presents a professional image
• Customer Relations:
• Builds long term relationships with key decision makers within accounts
• Develops trusted advisor role with the accounts
• Keeps customer informed with timely product information
• Provides timely response to customers’ needs
• Delivers consistent solution messages across the accounts as part of an account sales team
• Communicates with accounts on a regular basis
• Ensures high customer satisfaction
• Advocates internally for the needs of customers
• Maintains accurate and complete account records
• Consistently delivers accurate reports in a timely fashion
• Plans and facilitates team meetings
• Documents and communicates meeting minutes, action items, and next steps
• BA/BS Degree
• 10 years successful sales experience with complex solution selling, as measured by sales performance against goals, and the demonstrated ability to deliver in a complex sales environment.
• Healthcare Software Solutions and Radiology Administrative and Operational processes experience is necessary.
• Candidate must be willing to travel within the United States approximately 15% of the year (including some overnight trips).
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Lincoln, Rhode Island.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, January 31, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.