--This person is responsible for providing leadership over desk-side and help desk support activities.
--Additionally, this person serves as a Systems Administrator generalist.
• Supervise and maintain orderly ticket and email queues
• Develop and maintain a culture of service and productivity excellence
• Administer daily systems checklist – network and server device logs
• Perform daily systems backup
• Day-to-day responsibility for health and security of network and internal systems
• Maintain Active Directory, Symantec End Point Protection and malware environments
• Produce daily status and activity reports
• Manage internal projects
• A+, Network+
• CCNA, MCSA or MCSE preferred
• Ability to develop effective work relationship across all organizational levels
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to quickly learn and follow complex procedures
• Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
• Excel, Access, Crystal reports and/or dashboard reporting experience preferred
• Absolute desire to achieve objectives and overcome obstacles
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Brooklyn, NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.