· Management, Definition and Development of Test Plans, Test Cases and Testing Data for all Internal Applications
· Must have solid Communications Skills to Interact with Developers, the Production Support Team, Line of Business Personnel and Users at All Levels
· Creation of all Test Data as outlined in Test Plan Documents; Will Track Test Results and Communicate Results, Analysis, Problems and Solutions
· Will communicate on a regular basis with the Development Staff
· Maintenance of Quality Assurance Environments, Manage the use of Bug Tracking Tools and Document Test Results after each Test Run
· Provide 1st Level Support to Users and Internal Customers
· Act in a Lead Capacity; Mentor and Oversee Work of other QA Team Members
· Current experience in Quality Assurance Testing including experience in a Lead Role
· MUST have experience in Perl & Unix Shell Scripting
· Experience using VBScript or other Programming Language and a working knowledge of HTML and XML
· Must have the Ability to Develop and Execute Test Plans for Web and Backend Applications
· Comfortable with Development and Troubleshooting SQL Queries
· Will have experience with Cross-Browser Testing Scenarios
· Working knowledge of Windows and MS Office Suite
· Proven ability to meet deadlines and to work in a fast paced software development environment
· Terminal Emulation experience is a plus
· Quality Center / Quick Test Professional (v10 or higher) is ideal
· Excellent organizational and communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Island Park, NYPlease do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.