• Will manage the Design and Development of SQL Server Databases. Guarantees the Performance, Integrity and Quality of the firm’s Databases
• Monitor and oversee contributions by Systems, Operations and Technical Support to Develop and Improve Databases, perform Custom Queries and assist in the Development and Optimization of Stored Procedures
• Monitors System Capacity for existing requirements and Develops Plans for future needs.
• Administers, Maintains, Develops and Implements Policies and Procedures for ensuring the Security and Integrity of Company Databases
• Designs, Develops, Tests and Deploys Database Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Tables, Views, SSIS/DTS, etc., in support of ongoing software development efforts that utilize databases and testing and deployment of disaster recovery solutions.
• Implements data models and database designs, data access and table maintenance solutions
• Resolves database performance issues
• Three to five years of experience as a DBA
• Bachelor’s degree (related area preferred)
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Enterprise Database Environments
• Extensive experience designing, developing and maintaining Microsoft SQL 2000/SQL 2005 environments
• Database Modeling and Analysis is a must have
• Experience with Microsoft OLAP and Microsoft Reporting Services
• Competent in Windows based computer applications
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.