Business Systems Analyst
• Will communicate directly with clients in developing functional specification documents for custom reports, data tasks and 3rd party integrations. Reports will be developed using Crystal Reports/Business Objects Reports.
• Developing and executing MS SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, Reports (MS SQL Reporting Services), and packages to meet clients’ needs.
• Converting/transferring data between disparate systems
• Evaluating data quality.
• Serve as technical advisor during client meetings.
• Keeping management informed of progress toward project objectives and goals.
• Maintaining relevant product, database, and development certifications (Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Server and others as required)
• Meeting regularly with team to review changes or new technologies.
Qualified candidates will possess:
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS concepts, SQL, MS SQL Server, and MS SQL Reporting Server.
• Minimum of 2 years writing T-SQL stored procedures, views, functions, etc.
• Minimum of 2 years developing Crystal Reports/Business Objects Reports.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• Expert data analysis and data conversion skills.
• The ability to learn and share new technologies.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• The ability to work independently and within a team.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Islandia, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.