eCommerce Web Developer
• The eCommerce Web Developer will support Website Development and Systems Integration Initiatives
• Will provide Back-End Database Administration and SQL DB Design and Support
• Will Develop Functionality to improve User Experience and Maximize opportunities for Lead Development
• Development and Maintenance of Web Service Connectivity with our proprietary Contact Management Systems for Data Automation.
• 60%: Back-End Web Development - Work with ecommerce group to provide back-end development and support
• 30%: Web Development - Provide support for corporate web development initiatives as needed.
• 10%: Perform additional duties as assigned
• +/- 5 years of experience in Web Development; ideally in an eCommerce environment
• BA/BS Degree or related professional Certifications
• Web Development:
• Project Management:
• Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities, experience with MS Project or similar Project Management Software preferred
• Analytic Skills:
• Strong ability to analyze and interpret data, measure and communicate results.
• Communication Skills:
• Must have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Technical writing ability a plus
• Interpersonal Skills:
• Ability to represent department and work directly with end-users to develop project scope, indentify specification/requirements and deliver results
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Syosset, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.