.Net, C# Developer
• Responsible for performing a various Development and Design Tasks: Designs, Develops, Reviews, Analyzes, and Modifies new and existing applications systems.
• Design and Write Codes to support existing applications and Develop new applications
• Design and Developing Web-Based Applications utilizing MS .Net Technologies and C# Programming Language
• Create and support windows client-server applications
• Maintaining high development standards through the defined SDLC disciplines.
• Performing research on various technologies and provide technical system reviews.
• Assisting in defining and creating all project documentation.
• Keeping project management team up to date with project status such as, revisions and questions on requirements and documentations for projects.
• Assisting the project manager in the preparation of project timelines, setting and readjustment of expectations for those timelines.
• Providing assistance in analysis, design, development, and support for in-house developed applications.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a .Net Developer
• Must have at least 2 yrs + of C# .Net Web Application Development, SQL Database Development, XML and XSL. Web Services experience is preferred.
• Solid experience with Microsoft .Net Technology. Experience in complex application architecture design on the Microsoft platform. Should have experience with Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ)
• Must be proficient in SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
• Must possess a structured discipline of coding standards and programming documentation.
• Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and/or Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) experience a plus.
• Must be proficient in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD), or Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD) a plus.
• Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Absolutely must have strong English communications skills and the ability to communicate across all levels.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.