Overview:Successful Managed Services/ Consulting / Technology Support Firm located near Penn Station is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for creating a vision and executing strategies to expand our staff. Responsibilities will include all aspects of Talent Acquisition, expanding the Recruiting department and hiring only the best IT Engineers.
- Will develop a deep understanding of our culture and values to align with the sourcing and attraction of new talent while maintaining a pipeline of people across all key areas of the organization
- Develop and maintain processes for tracking, ranking and managing candidates
- Will work to improve the firm’s interview experience and candidate selection processes
- Perform regular performance reviews with new hires focusing on retention and soliciting feedback for process improvement
- Research, evaluate, select, implement and maintain an ATS platform
- Recruit, hire, train and mentor a supporting recruiting team
- Collaborate with marketing teams to provide a vision and strategy in:
- Social media and web presence to support recruiting objectives
- Promoting our culture as a recruiting tool
- Representing the firm at various events where talent can be found; Attend various conferences, user group meetings and social events as a representative of the firm to prospect for new talent, network with existing clients and manage relationships
- Collaborate with service delivery teams to proactively anticipate resource needs and strategize on how to meet future demands
- Work with Account and Project Managers to quickly respond to needs that arise within our current account base
- Management of 3rd party Agencies as necessary
- Must have managed a Recruiting Function and must have developed the department’s expansion
- Must have the ability to think strategically and have experience proposing new solutions to address talent acquisition goals while coordinating and executing the various components that support our talent acquisition vision
- Absolutely must have exceptional English communication skills, solid writing abilities and excellent interpersonal skills at all levels. Strong listening skills are also a must have
- Will have a professional appearance, demeanor and strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to effectively screen candidates through behavioral interview techniques
- Strong organizational skills with a tremendous attention to detail; excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- Will be a creative thinker with the ability to ability to adapt and contribute to changing environments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- The ideal candidate will have a solid proficiency with CRM solutions
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to New York City
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.