- Will be responsible for Web Page Design, Development and Implementation; Designing, Coding, and Debugging Web Presentation Layers
- Responsible for Software Modeling and Simulation, Object-Oriented Design (OOD) and Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA)
- Web Front End Graphical User Interface Design
- Software Testing and Software QA: will Support, Maintain and Document Software Functionality.
- Responsible for Integration of Software with existing systems while maintaining compliance with Standards
- Build and Modify Enterprise Applications, Develop Web Applications and Implement Localization or Globalization of Software. Develop Enhancements and Modifications to Web Pages
- Evaluate and Identify New Technologies for Implementation. Follow Software Development Best Practices to ensure compliance with MIS Standards
- Generate Documentation required in the Software Development Process, including Software Requirement Specs, Software Design Descriptions, Verification and Validation Plans, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree preferred
- Five plus years of Hands-On Software Application Development
- Must have a demonstrated history of thoroughness and accuracy of duties/projects and timely completion of assignments
- Solid, current skills in Web Design, JAVA, SQL and IBM Rational Tools
- Must have strong interpersonal, and very strong English oral and written communication skills
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Syosset, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.