Large Scale Managed Services Firm needs a Hands-On Linux/Unix Administrator with strong, current experience in: Linux & Unix Based Applications and Operating Systems (Linux, RedHat, and CentOS), Networking, Servers, and Mobile Technologies. Will be working within a 24x7, fast paced HealthCare Environment and will be responsible for all aspects of IT Operations, Infrastructure Support and for Supporting and Communicating With Technical and Non-Technical Users at all levels.
· IT Infrastructure:
· ISP Management: Internet Connectivity Reliability, Speed and Cost
· Network Performance: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Filters, LAN Connections
· Server Performance and Capacity Planning
· End-User Devices: Workstations, Tablets, Laptops & SmartPhones
· Project Management of IT Initiatives
· Administration And Updating Of Unix-Based Applications
· Administration Of Mobile Applications
· Development Of Workflow Scripts
· Linux, RedHat, CentOS
· Leadership / Stewardship :
· Innovation and Continuous Improvement of all aspects of IT
· Strong, current Linux/Unix and Networking Administration skills (Linux, RedHat, and CentOS)
· Previous experience Managing/Supporting IT Operations in a HealthCare Environment
· Knowledge of HIPAA Requirements; HL7 knowledge experience preferred, Digital Imaging Platforms/Product experience is ideal
· Will have Strong Analytic and Data Reporting Skills
· Strong Professional Presence And User Interface Skills at all levels
· Must have Strong English Verbal and Written Communication Skills
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to New Rochelle, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ