Security (Technology) Solutions Manager
The Security Solutions Manager will oversee the Development of Security Systems for the Protection of all Data and Assets. Using a combination of Security Systems knowledge and Management Skills will Coordinate Security Projects within specified time and budget constraints. The ideal Candidate will have experience with Oracle Fusion.
Responsible for Development of Project Plans in line with Corporate Goals. Will ensure progress of the Project Teams: Programmers, Electricians, System Designers And Engineers. Monitors costs and schedules while maintaining an appropriate level of quality in security system development and installation. Will be required to facilitate efficient communication across all levels of technical and non-technical Staff, ensuring that Project Goals are in line with Company Objectives and seek out Potential Opportunities, Risks or Complications. Responsible to stay current with any advances or changes in equipment, technologies and methodologies.
· Business Analysis:
Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses and determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation for new technologies. Understand technology trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
Responsible for Full Life-Cycle Project Management on large-scale IT projects including a mix of vendor software package solution implementations and integration, and in-house custom developed applications.
· Client Management & Communication:
Responsible for managing the relationship between IT and Executive Level Leadership to provide technical and business process solutions to meet user needs. Responsible for communication with Executive and Senior Management as well as Department Managers
Ensures accuracy and completeness of all required Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) documentation
· Implementation & Deployment:
Manage and schedule new system implementations and deployments.
· Project Management:
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects, will define staffing requirements & responsibilities, and set deadlines based on documented project plans. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals & objectives of the business area.
· Project Planning & Development:
Prepare detailed description of program functions, create project and task plans required to develop or modify customized computer programs or vendor supplied applications.
Monitor and summarize progress of projects, prepare reports for upper management regarding project status.
· Requirements Definition & Documentation:
Consult with end users to gather and document information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements. Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user business needs and requirements.
· Team Management:
Responsible for building a team with the technical skills necessary to support internal and external customers, and for developing staff training and professional development strategies.
· Training and End-User Documentation:
Prepare user documentation and participate in end-user training, as required
· Unit & System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT):
Manage and participate in testing activities, to refine and debug programs, and obtain required user acceptance documentation.
· Vendor Management:
Manage vendor relationships, including contract execution and scope definition. Manage project budgets, timelines, and resource allocation and assignments.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science; MA/MS or MBA a plus
· Must currently be Managing a Security Project Environment
· Strong, Demonstrated Project Management experience to include Vendor Management. Will have extensive Strategic Project Development experience and Strong Analytical Skills
· Experience Preparing Business Requirements Documents, Business Process Mapping and User Documentation
· Track record in Managing Multiple Projects in Fast-Paced Environments
· Experience Testing and Implementing New Applications
· Solid understanding of Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 10g/11g and hands-on experience on Oracle Identity Analytics ,Oracle Identity and Access Management Product Suite: Oracle Access Manager 10g/11g, OEG, Oracle Internet Directory
· Experience on installation, configuration and upgrade of Oracle IAM products on Unix/Linux platform. Experience on Oracle Virtual Directory 10g/11g, Oracle Identity Federation 10g/11g is a plus.
· Experience in Development, Implementation and Design in a Java/J2EE environment
· Strong Time Management and Organization Skills
· Excellent English Communication and Presentation Skills are expected
· ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Certification a plus
· CISSP Certification is a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ