Responsible for managing various aspects of security operations including the evaluation, identification and mitigation of network, systems and application vulnerabilities. Will support the handling, reporting, recording, and resolution of corporate-wide information security incidents. Will assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of access control, data confidentiality, system integrity, system reliability, system audit, recovery methods and procedures. Also responsible for ensuring the proper operation of security equipment including installations and upgrades.
· Mitigating DDoS Attacks / Malware Analysis
· Monitoring intrusion detection and prevention systems. Conducting vulnerability and penetration testing. Participate in the intrusion detection, change management, virus response, vulnerability assessment, and incident response activities.
· Performing security audits of current infrastructure and applications. Conducting forensic analysis of security incidents
· Monitoring security bulletins, determining applicability and coordinating action plans
· Managing anti-virus system, mobile security system, mobile encryption system
· Installing security agents on new systems; managing and monitoring corporate wide patching
· Implement threat management solutions, automation strategies and lead information security projects including research, testing, and implementation of new security technology, software, and infrastructure to ensure compliance with security objectives.
· Facilitate the RMP (Risk Management Profile) process discussions with asset owners and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
· BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
· Must have experience in the development, implementation, and monitoring of access control, data confidentiality, system integrity, system reliability, system audit, recovery methods and procedures.
· Must have strong, current knowledge of and experience with intrusion detection, change management, virus response, vulnerability assessment, and incident response activities.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ