While working closely with our Management Team, the Applications Developer support the Development, Implementation and Coordination of various Application Projects across the company.
· Work closely with IT leadership on executing our application development objectives through both team focused and individual initiatives.
· Will review, evaluate, design, implement and maintain our internal applications.. The Application Developer will contribute to architecture, design, and development of software applications and tools.
· Applications are developed based on our business needs, and will require interfacing with various departments to identify new or updated requirements.
· Thoroughly document application design, algorithms, and functionality. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Maintain a familiarity with a variety of programming concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Must be creative and flexible in design skills and abilities
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related; Advanced Degree a plus
· Will have strong, current experience developing applications using C++, C#, ASP .Net, WPF, or similar Object-Oriented Programming Languages along with experience in SQL 2008 and above including Query Programming, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS.
· Additional experience with Java, CSS, HTML, XML, JSON would be a plus
· Must have solid, current Project Management experience and the ability to manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines.
· Will be proficient in the use of business-oriented technology applications.
· Previous or current experience in the HealthCare related industry is a plus.
· Experience with SharePoint a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to New Hyde Park, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ