.Net Web Developers with CMS Experience
· Well established Software Development Firm seeks .Net Developers who have experience developing applications for the Web with an emphasis on Content Management Systems.
· This position requires a professional and an effective communicator as there will be regular phone, e-mail and face-to-face contact with clients, client teams as well as internal staff and project teams which may include the gathering of information to produce and deliver estimates, proposals and/or formal presentations.
· Although most work is done in-house, must have the flexibility to travel based on customer and/or project needs
· Developing custom web based software solutions for clients based upon their business requirements
· Taking part in developing test plans and writing unit tests
· Assisting in deployment of applications
· Working with designers to develop logical layouts while maintaining ease of implementation and timely deployments
· Taking a designer’s HTML templates and converting them into functional applications
· Collaborating with the Project Management Team and other Developers to ensure tasks are completed on time or ahead of schedule as this is a time and cost sensitive environment
· The ability to accurately estimate effort required for software/application modifications when requested
· It is essential that the candidate be exceedingly detail oriented, self-directed and open-minded to contribute and exchange ideas in a team environment
· Multitasking between regular task requests, small projects and work as a team member on larger projects
· Maintaining a well-organized work environment through effective time management and the prioritizing of assigned tasks
· Ability to recognize opportunities for The Firm to grow within existing engagements and beyond
· Building e-commerce/community feature sites and having an understanding of Web server farms
· Understanding of database-structured applications
· Understanding of how to build a good taxonomy and/or how the user’s business needs map to the taxonomy.
· Ability and desire to learn and adopt new technology quickly
Nice to have:
· MOSS 2007
· Creating custom Web Parts for MOSS
· Microsoft Certifications
· SDLC experience with Visual Studio Team System
· Active involvement in organizations and/or activities which enhance technological or career advancement as well as visibility for the individual and the company
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ