The Cisco Unified Communications Sales Engineer / Pre Sales Engineer will serve as a Technical Subject Matter Expert for Solution Selling of Cisco Unified Communications Products and Services.
· Provide technical expertise/credibility to account team on Unified Communications
· Conduct customer presentations on the firm's value propositions and technical solution sets
· Assist account teams with collecting customer business and technical requirements and determining recommended solutions
· Assist Sales Team with overall account planning as it relates to technical aspects of hardware, software, services opportunity development and with project management for complex presales engagements
· Complete technical sections for RFP / RFI / RFQ responses
· Develop solution architecture and detailed line item configurations/bills of materials (BOMs)
· Develop solution proposal and/or presentation of recommended solution
· Assist with technical scoping/review for Statement of Work (SOW) for assigned accounts
· Function as Technical Liaison / Ambassador with Partners and Vendors and as a liaison to the end-user/customer technical staff regarding solution and implementation specifics
· Function as a liaison between the sales team and professional services organization to vet solution recommendations and to complete technical portions of the SOW, as appropriate
· Assist sales management with mentoring of junior sales account managers as it relates to overall opportunity management and technical solution set
· Lead knowledge transfer forums around solution updates, implementation ‘lessons learned,’ etc. as relevant
· Assist Sales Team in dealing with customer satisfaction issues surrounding technical aspects of a recommended solution, or its implementation and deployment.
· Complete training per development plan and maintain certifications in accordance with focus area
· Complete administrative tasks (expenses, time reporting) in timely fashion
· BS/BA Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
· Seven plus years of hands on experience in IT and relevant subject matter with at least four years experience in a Sr. Engineer or Consulting role
· CCDA/CCNA Certification is a must have
· Will have hands-on experience with the following: Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Call Manager 6.x - 10.x), Cisco Unified Contact Center, Remote Expert, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco IM/Presence, Cisco UCS platform
· Strong Technical Documentation skills a must
· CCDP/CCNP Certification preferred
· CCIE Certification a deciding advantage
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ