Our Web Engineering Department is seeking an experienced and professional Agile Project Manager. The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing projects supporting the firm's Direct Response
e-Commerce Web Sites.
· Responsible for full life-cycle project management on IT projects, including in-house custom developed applications and vendor packaged solution integration and implementations.
· Coach Development Team on Agile methodology. Facilitate meetings: Daily Scrums, Demos, Retrospectives & Sprint Planning Meetings
· Consults with business owners to gather and document information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and i/o requirements. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems / business user's needs and requirements
· Creates detailed description of program functions, and prepares project and task plans required to develop or modify customized programs or make decisions to purchase packaged vendor applications
· Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects: Determines staffing requirements & responsibilities, and sets deadlines based on project plans.
· Communicates project status with stakeholders & gathers user feedback for review
· Oversees testing activities, to refine and debug programs, and obtain required user acceptance documentation. Responsible for tracking of all defects and feature requests through the software development lifecycle
· Prepares user documentation and participates in user training, as necessary
· Monitors and summarizes project's progress and prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects undertaken.
· Manages and schedules all new system implementations
· Ensures completion and accuracy of all project deliverables
· BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree a plus and at least five years of demonstrated experience in Project Management
· Bachelor's degree in Business or Computer Science
· Will have experience with Agile planning tools such as Jira
· Must have strong analytical skills and be experienced in preparing systems and user documentation
· Will have well developed presentation skills
· Proven track record of managing multiple technical projects in fast-paced environments. Strong time management and organizational skills
· Proficient in MS Office Suite and experience testing and implementing new applications
· Absolutely must have strong English communication skills
· Experience in the delivery of technical projects in an eCommerce setting. Previous experience using Salesforce.com and/or Demandware eCommerce platforms is ideal
· PMP Certification is a plus
· This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US. All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
· All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
· Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
· Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ