This is a Leadership Role within the IT Organization and has the support of a Team of Technical and Project Management resources. The role will be the direct interface to Senior and Executive Level Finance Business Partners, and will provide Program Management Leadership and Business Analysis Services to facilitate the successful execution of Global Business Objectives. The Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects and programs according to strict deadlines and within budget aligned to the business strategies.
This is an Information Technology role, Not a Financial role
· Project Management:
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects; definition of staffing requirements & responsibilities, and setting deadlines based on documented project plans. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals & objectives of the business areas.
Responsible for Full Life-Cycle Project Management on large-scale IT Projects in support of business objectives. Projects will include mix of vendor software package solution implementations and integration, as well as some in-house custom developed applications.
· Research, Analyze & Document Requirements:
Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user business needs and requirements.
· Client Management & Communication:
Responsible for managing the relationship between IT and Executive level leadership within the business community, to provide technical and business process solutions to meet user needs.
Responsible for communication with Executive and Senior Management as well as Department Managers
· Business Analysis:
Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
· Team Management:
Responsibilities include building a team with the technical skills necessary to support internal and external customers, and developing a staff training and professional development strategy.
· Vendor Management:
Management of technology vendor relationships, including contract execution and scope definition. Manage project budgets, timelines, and resource allocation and assignments.
· Requirements Definition & Documentation:
Consult with business users to gather and document information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements.
· Project Planning & Development:
Prepare detailed description of program functions, and create project and task plans required to develop or modify customized computer programs or purchase packaged vendor applications.
Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects. Monitor and summarize progress of project.
· Unit & System Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT):
Manage and participate in testing activities, to refine and debug programs, and obtain required user acceptance documentation.
· Implementation & Deployment:
Manage and schedule new system implementations and deployments.
· Training and End-User Documentation:
Prepare user documentation and participate in end-user training, as required.
Ensures accuracy and completeness of all required Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX) documentation.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science; MA/MS or MBA a plus
· Working knowledge of Oracle EBS R12+ is desired, specifically Finance; knowledge of other Oracle EBS modules such as Inventory, EBS Quality, MFG/WMS, Install Base would be a plus·
· Demonstrated Project Management experience and experience in ERP Implementations
· 3-5 Years Vendor Management experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
· Track record in managing several projects in a fast-paced environment; experience preparing Business Requirements documents; experience with Business Process Mapping and User Documentation
· Experience in a Consumer Package Goods public company is preferred
· Program and/or Portfolio Management experience a plus
· Experience testing and implementing new applications
· SoX compliance experience a plus
· APICS Certification a plus
· ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) certification a plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates Must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Levittown, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ