· Will adhere to and utilize the fundamentals of the web application framework as provided.
· Review development requirements and present technical solutions in a timely manner
· Accurately determine the time and effort required to complete deliverables / assigned projects
· Use current, demonstrable skills to address complex technical design issues. Identify areas in need of improvement and provide clear, concise solutions
· Design quality code for maintainability and extensibility
· Perform root cause analysis and defect resolution; perform unit testing. The ideal candidate will be familiar with test driven development
· Document code, document all processes and procedures
· Deploy and configure newly developed code and software products
· BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree a plus. Degree in a technology related field is preferred
· Must be able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a fast paced, demanding environment
· Will be detail oriented with the ability to perform independently and as part of a team in a deadline-driven environment
· Absolutely must have excellent English communication skills and ability to interact with both technical and non technical staff at all levels
All candidates MUST be local to Island Park, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE USA WILL NOT BE READ