· Collaborate on eMail Designs, Code HTML Templates and schedule deliveries via our Enterprise Service Platform
· Create Templates for New Pages and Page Redesigns
· Perform Site Optimization, including Speed, Code Structure, etc...
· Create, Schedule and Maintain promotional banners and advertizing throughout the site
· Specific projects may include:
· Design and build front end of our mobile site
· Develop and convert our site to a Responsive Platform
· Maintain and update the About Us section
· Constantly seek out areas for redesign of our website and implement design changes.
· Must have strong, current skills with Dreamweaver, Photoshop and HTML.
· Flash experience and exposure to Game Development experience a plus.
· Must have excellent English Oral and Written Communication Skills and be able to interface with both Technical and Non-Technical Users / Customers at all levels
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ