.Net Application Developer -
We are currently seeking an experienced .Net Application Developer to work in our Corporate HQ which is located in Farmingdale, NY. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience working with a Mortgage Company. Mortgage experience is a Must Have.
· Must have experience with a Mortgage related firm
· Must have current experience with C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, .Net Frameworks 2.0/3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2005 / 2008 and Database Development / Design Skills
· Must have experience with the complete software development life cycle and full life cycle project management methodologies.
· Will have a demonstrated ability to define, analyze and translate functional and non-functional business requirements.
· Must have current experience with MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, MS Outlook, and Crystal Reports
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related and a minimum of 3 years of experience; with direct experience in the Mortgage Industry
· Strong Project Management Skills with a successful track record of completing multiple projects through the complete project life cycle,
· Current experience in code review, Testing & Debugging (Defect Analysis).
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and engage productively on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to ask probing questions to understand business requirements and provide feedback to Business Users on the implications of requests.
· Ability to balance application development and application support needs while addressing change requests, issues and defects in a timely manner.
· Experience in multiple technologies and design techniques as well as experience working across environments with multiple operating systems / infrastructure
· Must have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences including Developers, Partners, Senior Technology and Business Management
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a Contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates Must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All Candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE USA WILL NOT BE READ