C++ / Image Processing Software Engineer (Smithtown, NY 11787)
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer with strong C++ Software Development Skills and Image Processing experience. You will work on developing and deploying innovative solutions for performing real-time automated processes. This will involve design and development of algorithms for data acquisition/camera control, object recognition and measurement. Mentored by our experienced Senior Engineers, your work will contribute to our overall product and technology roadmap.
· B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
· Strong, current work experience in C/C++ Programming
· Must have current experience Developing Image Processing Algorithms
· Passion for writing high-quality code.
· Experience with the Full Software Development Lifecycle; Agile Methodologies Preferred
· Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies and experience with Automated Testing Tools.
· Experience in the Development of Software for In-Field/Industrial/Embedded environments where High Performance and Reliability are Required.
· Experience working with Image Sensors, Image Capture and Evaluation Hardware
· Knowledge of Pattern Recognition Concepts and Algorithms.
· Knowledge of Data Mining.
· Self-Motivated, Results Oriented, and ability to work well individually and in a team environment.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, NO Visa Sponsorship or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ