Well established Software Development Firm that provides Healthcare Software Solutions to a nationwide customer base is seeking a .Net Application Developer to design, develop and deploy new applications. The selected Candidate will have experience with C#, ASP.Net, MVC4 Framework; experience with Sencha ExtJS is a deciding plus. Must have experience with Large, Enterprise Application Development Efforts and experience working in a Team Environment.
· Determines operational and technical feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Must be detail-oriented and organized, with good analytical and problem solving ability.
· Will function independently and as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
· Will demonstrate ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks and projects.
· Continually updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Deep understanding of database concepts and data access
· The ideal Candidate will have experience Building Custom Controls/Widgets, Extending Built-In Components, and Custom Theming in ExtJS
· Will have experience with SOA, Security, and Enterprise Integration along with the complete SDLC, preferably Agile and Scrum
· Must have excellent organizational and time management skills and proven ability to work independently and within a team
· Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience with GIT (BitBucket or GitHub) a plus
· Experience integrating Sencha ExtJS with RESTful API a deciding plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Providence, Rhode Island
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ