Well-established Software Engineering/Information Technology Company in Suffolk County, NY is seeking a Skilled and Detail-Oriented .Net Developer to Develop Customized Web-Based Intranet Applications. We are looking for a Developer who is eager to learn new technologies and apply them our solutions.
· Produce high quality code and deliver on schedule.
· Work with Project Management to review requirements, scope and timing.
· Conduct and participate in design and code reviews.
· Enhance platform and integration technologies.
· Contribute to product development team.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology.
· Must have strong, current experience utilizing C#.Net
· Will have solid SQL Server Database Design and Development including Optimization of Queries, Creating Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, and Functions; SQL Server Script Generation and Management, as well as Advanced Database Management and Design.
· Will have experience Storing, Retrieving and Manipulating Data for Analysis of System Capabilities and Requirements.
· Working knowledge of Web Services.
· Experience with high-level data warehousing is highly desired.
· Strong organizational skills and strong work ethic are absolutely necessary.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Strong Organizational Skills and Strong Work Ethic are Absolutely Necessary.
· Experience working independently and in team-oriented, collaborative environments.
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills, with a Focus on Motivational Skills, Enthusiasm, and a Positive Attitude are required
· Highly Self-Motivated and Self-Directed with the Ability to Absorb New Ideas And Concepts Quickly.
· Good Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
· Ability to Effectively Prioritize and Execute Tasks in a High-Pressure Environment.
· Graphic Optimization and Interactive Multimedia Development Experience with Macromedia Flash (Action Script), Shockwave Director (Lingo), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Premiere and/or After-Effects.
· Working knowledge of ASP .Net MVC.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation. Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ