Will have responsibility for Ensuring Consistent Performance and Systems Availability of our SharePoint Environment. Also responsible for SharePoint related Incident and Problem Management and Resolution resulting in Complete Customer Satisfaction.
· Maintain, Manage and Report on the SharePoint Farm, Web, Application, Index, Query and Database Servers in line with Best Practices.
· Ensure Complete and Accurate Backups of the SharePoint Environment
· Develop and Manage Internal Metrics and assist with all Initiatives to Improve the Quality of our SharePoint Platforms
· Ensure adherence to Standards, Policies, Best Practices and Procedures related to the Support and Operations of Our SharePoint Environment.
· Provide suggestions and improvements for Documentation and Best Practices. Provide Documentation of Solutions and Operating Procedures and Train Personnel on Proper Execution.
· Utilize Excellent Communication Skills in explaining SharePoint Features to all Users and assist Users with the Utilization of SharePoint Functions and Features
· Support SharePoint Portals through: Creating Sites, Lists, Views, InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Designer Workflows, Web Parts, and Third Party Solutions.
· Coordinate and Perform Disaster Recovery Testing on a regular basis.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience; Advanced Degree a plus
· Must have strong, current SharePoint Administration experience along with a solid understanding of Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft SQL Server, and IIS. Will have a solid knowledge of Power Shell Commands for SharePoint.
· Will have experience with SharePoint Components including: Web Parts, Templates, Forms, Content Management, Business Intelligence, and Workflows; will have a familiarity with InfoPath Forms
· Experience in Backup and Restore of the SharePoint Portals, Site Collections, Sites, Libraries and Lists.
· Experience with Configuring, Maintaining and Managing SQL Server 2012 in SharePoint Environments along with Proven Ability to Troubleshoot and Resolve SharePoint Issues in Production Environments.
· Familiarity with Ticketing Systems; ServiceNow experience is preferred
· Ideally will have experience with Migration from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013
· Self-motivated, Customer and Delivery focused. Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in written and verbal form.
· Experience with DocAve is a plus. Experience Administering Microsoft Lync a big plus.
· Microsoft SharePoint Certification is a Deciding Plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ