Senior Integration Engineer
As a Key Member of the Global Integration Team, the Senior Integration Engineer is responsible for all System Integration within the Enterprise Environment. Will provide Full Lifecycle Management of Middleware and Point-to-Point Integration Solutions for Oracle EBS and Legacy Applications. Strong, current knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Oracle Fusion Middleware products and Oracle Data Integrator Suite is required.
· Will serve as the Technical Expert responsible for Design, Development, Implementation, and Support of Applications of the Enterprise SOA Platform.
· Provide hands-on delivery of Integration Solutions including: Authoring Technical Documents, Designing Processes and Procedures, Defining Configuration Parameters, Developing Code and Reviewing Business Requirements.
· Responsible for the Solution Design and Development of Oracle Middleware Components as well as the Oracle Data Integrator Suite.
· Collaboration with Project Managers, System Integrators, Database, Infrastructure, QA and Business Users to Design and Develop Sound Integration Architecture Solutions which adhere to the Overall Enterprise Integration Strategies.
· Perform Code Reviews with Development Teams to ensure proper Integration Architecture is implemented and Standards are followed.
· Develop Test Cases and Test Plans; conduct Unit and System Test for new and/or modified interfaces. Support QA Team during Regression Testing and End to End Testing Scenarios.
· Work with the Enterprise Architecture Team to ensure Integration Solutions are based on SOA Architectural Standards and are aligned with Enterprise Integration Strategies.
· Provide documentation of Environment and any changes to ensure that there is an up to date Service Catalog which can be leveraged across the Enterprise.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; Advanced Degree a plus.
· Technical expertise in Oracle Fusion Middleware (SOA, OSB, BPM, AIA, WebLogic), Oracle Data Integrator Suite (ODI) and B2B.
· Knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite Technology Adapters for Integration Solutions between Enterprise Apps including: Database, JMS, B2B, FTP/SFTP, File, Web Service, BAM, Oracle Applications, and AS/400.
· Proven history of SDLC Management and Application Programming Principles and Methodologies.
· Will have a strong knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
· Will be experienced with OSB, BPEL, and ODI Service Development including the proper use of Web Services, SOAP, XML-RPC, REST, WSDL, XML, XSLT, XPATH, HTML, UDDI, ETL/ELT, etc.
· Must have strong, current experience with the Architecture, Design, Development, and Deployment of Solutions built with Oracle SOA/OSB/ODI/OAG/BPEL/BAM/B2B/AIA Based Applications.
· Experience with Oracle EBS, ATG, Seibel, and related Best Practices.
· Solid understanding of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
· Ability to apply Structured Analysis, Design, and Programming Techniques with proficiency.
· Ability to work and effectively communicate with management and project teams is critical; must be able to explain complex technical issues to non-technical users
· Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapidly changing environments
· Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
· Oracle IT Architecture SOA 2013 Certified Architecture Specialist preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Resident
All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ