Sr. Programmer Analyst
Will be responsible for Development and Implementation of Business Applications, Databases, Reports and for Intranet Application Enhancements.
· Develop and Customize Software related to the Company's Business and Manufacturing Applications.
· Maintain SQL Database.
· Develop Custom Reports.
· Troubleshoot Software Issues.
· Assist in the Investigation and Evaluation of New Technologies.
· Manage Information Technology Projects within The Department.
· BS in Computer or Information Systems or related degree. Advanced Degree a plus
· Must be extremely proficient in Windows Based Software Development
· ASP.Net, C# required; WPF experience is highly preferred
· MS-SQL, MS-SQL Reporting Services, MS-SQL Integration Services experience a plus
· Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a deciding plus
· Will have demonstrated ability to work in fast paced environments with minimal supervision.
· Absolutely must have strong English written and verbal skills
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ