Solutions Engineer, Oracle EBS
The Solutions Engineer will be Responsible for Deployment, Support and the Leadership of Practice Technology And Business Processes Within The Product Development and R&D Domains by Leveraging the Capabilities of Agile Project Lifecycle Management And the Oracle EBS
· Directly Responsible for Successful Configuration, Customization and Deployment of Agile PLM to Map to The Company’s Business Process For Product Development, New Product Introduction, and Engineering Change Management. Absolutely Must have a Deep Understanding Of Agile PLM Modules for Implementation, Administration and Upgrading Earlier Release to The Current Release State.
· Must use Current Knowledge of Agile PDM Capabilities to Complete Agile Implementations and Integrations to Oracle EBS.
· Knowledge of "Best-Practices" Relative To PDM (Product Data Management) - Management of: ECOs, Item Master, BOMs, Routings and Associated Engineering Drawings/Documents, and Work Instructions.
· Should be able to Estimate the Complexity and Timelines for Change Requests. Will be Thoroughly Involved in Planning and Scheduling Activities to Meet Project Deadlines. The Solutions Engineer will have a Significant Impact on Success Of Project.
· Applies High Standards of Quality to Work Completed. Will be a Strong Problem-Solver who can Design Solutions and Mentor Other Team Members.
· Has a Current, Working Knowledge of various Business Domains such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Consumer Products, Financial, Retail, etc. Detailed knowledge of Business Processes within Our Customer Base, and Cross-Functional Knowledge of Other Business Areas. Learns Quickly and Adapts Easily to new Challenges and Technologies.
· Facilitate high-level meetings to determine business requirements and deal with Report Creation and Customization. Prepare Complete Documentation of Process and System Architectures and Create Design Specifications
· Absolutely Must have Excellent English Communication Skills for Daily Interaction with Project Teams, Sponsors, Senior Management and Business Partners.
· BS in Computers Science, Business or equivalent and a minimum of Three years of experience with Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
· Strong, Current Project Management Skills and Experience with at least five New Agile PLM Implementations.
· At least three years of experience with Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) along with experience with two or more Oracle Agile PLM Applications including:
· PC: Product Collaboration
· PQM: Product Quality Management
· PPM: Product Portfolio Management
· PG&C: Product Governance and Compliance
· PCM: Product Cost Management
· BI: Oracle Business Intelligence
· Will have a Strong Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Product Suite.
· Ideally will have current Oracle EBS or other ERP experience, Understanding of PLM to ERP Integrations and PL-SQL and Database Skills
· Agile Integration Architecture (AIA) and Process Integration Package (PIP) experience a plus.
· Must have a Demonstrable History of being Highly Productive and in Performing Well in High-Pressure Environments
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Hauppauge, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ