Responsible for the Design and Development of Applications using C# .Net, ASP.Net, VB and MS SQL Server. Must be able to Multi-Task and remain Flexible to changes in Projects/Priorities. This is an excellent Opportunity for Highly Motivated Developers to make a Significant Contribution to a Well Established, yet Rapidly Growing Company.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience and at least two years of experience Developing Windows Based Applications
- Must have Strong, Current Experience Designing and Debugging Software
- Knowledge of SQL Databases and of Building / Maintaining Database Tables
- Must have Full Project Lifecycle experience and Strong Software Development Methodology Skills using Microsoft Technologies: C#.Net, and ASP.Net, VB, Microsoft SQL Server: T-SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Current experience working in Report Writing Environments using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Will have some knowledge of XML and Web Services
- Must have the Ability to Develop and Write Clear, Concise Design Specifications
- Will have a Demonstrated History of Meeting Tight Timelines
- Must have Strong English Communications Skills, Verbal, Written, And Interpersonal Skills and the Ability to effectively Communicate with other Members of the Software Development Team and Our User Community.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Syosset, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE READ