Web Marketing / E-Commerce Analyst
The Web/E-Commerce Analyst manages and serves as the expert for all online metric reporting for our Online Team via any/all online or electronic communication mediums, including but not limited to: websites, online tools, and online and offline marketing programs. Will be responsible for helping the marketing team accurately measure and report on KPIs and to be able to make creative recommendations to the team based on findings.
- Responsible for all web reporting, analysis, synthesis and communication of insights for our websites.
- Review promotional and offer results and use e-commerce knowledge to make recommendations based on what worked, what didn’t and why.
- Manages relationship with of 3rd party analytics tool vendor, managing and monitoring tagging of websites and promotions.
- Work closely with Business Intelligence team to sync up back-end in-house data with front end data.
- Analyze usability and site traffic to identify shopping patterns, improve site navigation, optimize conversions, and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
- Support development and implementation for cross channel and web only programs designed to increase traffic and sales for web channels.
- Coordinate with other digital marketing team members in the creation & management of standard reports and ad hoc reports that provide actionable metrics. Assist marketing department with ongoing special reporting and ad-hoc analysis needs.
- Maintain easily digestible monthly marketing reports that provide insight into consumer behavior and recommendations for enhancement.
- Interface with the marketing team members to provide the data necessary to develop effective online marketing campaigns.Requirements:
- Current, strong experience in Marketing, E-Commerce and/or Web Analytics.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in, Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, with Marketing/E-commerce experience a plus.
- Full knowledge of Web Analytics tools from set-up on the technical end to management such as: Omniture (preferred), Coremetrics, Google Analytics.
- Must be highly analytical; should be able to make creative recommendations based on analytical findings.This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent ResidentsAll candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NYPlease do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.Relocation is NOT offered.RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ