eCommerce Marketing Strategist (Japanese / English)
International B2C Consumer Products Firm has an immediate need for a Bi-Lingual (English / Japanese) eCommerce Marketing Strategist to be responsible for marketing at our international sites. This role is critical to our continued growth
- Coordination of Japan, Australia and UK direct marketing and internet marketing from creative inception to production and post-analysis.
- Responsible for the execution of day to day marketing activities for Japan, Australia and UK
- Work closely with internal resource and outside agency to develop online and offline media plans to acquire new customers. Execute the approved marketing and media plans in a timely manner.
- Conduct marketing research and monitor competitive activities as well as analyze market conditions in Australia, Japan and UK.
- Manage promotional, email marketing and online marketing calendar as well as related campaign documentation.
- Coordinate with merchandisers on product selection and assist in generating ad copy suitable for International customers.
- Communicate and coordinate advertising copy compliance with internal legal and outside consultants for international markets.
- Generate and analyze campaign performance
- Assist with Set up of Japanese Email (creating source code, alt tag check tracking links)
- Assist with QA and testing for the International Sites – promotions, Demandware testing
- Translation and gathering assets other ‘Ad-hoc” requests/projects.
- Assist with managing Japanese Affiliate & SEM day-to-day tasks to support monthly promotions.
Requirements:Must be Fluent in Japanese and English – Reading, Writing and Speaking
- BA in Marketing or a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2 or more years Direct Marketing / eCommerce experience
- Knowledge of Google Adwords and Yahoo Japan Listing Ads
- Knowledge of HTML and Google Analytics
- Online graphics or website design experience is helpful
- Highly analytical and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel (Pivot table/ Vlook-up)
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ