Retail Systems Trainer / Analyst
International Retail Firm seeks an individual for a position in the Training Department. This position is based in Plainview but will involve travel to various locations throughout Long Island.
· Develop Training Curriculum for Technology and Computer Applications.
· Work in close partnership throughout the Company to conduct Functional and/or Technical Training to Employees / Users at All Levels.
· Deliver Training Sessions at Remote Retail Locations throughout Long Island.
· Conduct Business Analysis of Software/Technology Projects.
· QA Testing of Software Projects, Enhancements and Updates.
· Take a Lead Role or Assist in Special Projects, Store System Enhancements, New Initiatives, Implementations and Rollouts.
· Assist Help Desk to provide On-Site and Off-Site Support to Stores.
· Ability to work collaboratively with Employees, Users and Management at Corporate Headquarters and at remote Retail locations.
· Absolutely must have exceptional English Written and Verbal Communication Skills with the ability to Effectively Communicate in Training Situations and through Written Communications.
· Strong Organizational Skills and a history of taking on New Initiatives and Responsibilities.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software Applications.
· Will have the willingness to maintain flexibility in hours/days in order to Meet Training Objectives.
· Knowledge of Retail Operations is a Plus. Business Analysis or Quality Assurance experience in Software Environments is also a plus.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NYPlease do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.