Director of Sales
Well established Technology Managed Services Firm is seeking a Director of Sales to lead our sales efforts in our Corporate, Healthcare and Higher Education Markets. Reporting directly to the COO, this individual will be a Dynamic Sales Leader who will lead a team of Sales Pros and aggressively grow assigned territories. The Director will work closely with our Marketing team, other Sales Directors, the COO, and the Firm’s Practice Leads to Drive Demand for the Firm’s Offerings which include Large Scale Technology Implementations, Comprehensive Support Programs, and Expert Consultation on Emerging IT Technologies, Solutions, and Trends.
• The Director of Sales will Demonstrate Leadership Skills and the Passion and Ambition to Continuously Develop, Grow and Improve new and existing Business Opportunities.
• Will Drive Activity Levels and Participate in Communication and Collaboration throughout the firm. As a Sales Executive, you will Collaborate with Marketing for Events and Planning, and also assist Marketing in the Creation of Industry Messages and Appropriate Communication.
• Will be Responsible selecting appropriate Partners and Manufacturers, Leading Relationship Building Efforts, and Effectively Collaborate on Joint Marketing Initiatives resulting in Success of both the Firm and its Partners and Manufacturers.
• In addition to Leadership Functions, will have Individual Responsibility for Account Acquisition, Management and Relationship Building focusing on Accountability for Account Planning, Forecasting, Retention and Additional Growth.
• In a Sales Capacity, you would be Responsible for Enterprise Wide Growth and Identification of Major Accounts.
• Absolutely Must have the Ability to Leverage Industry Expertise and to Understand both the Problems and the Opportunities within each Individual Client.
• The Director will have Proven Experience in Shaping Practice Offerings specific to the needs of the Industries and the Clients we serve.
• Must have a Clear, Current Understanding of what’s going on in US Healthcare today with EMR/EHR and Healthcare Reformation.
• Minimum of ten years of related industry experience
• Must have solid experience in Team Management, Team Selection, Work Assignments and Mentoring, and will have a proactive approach to Managing and Improving Sales Performance.
• A proven history of Successful Technology, Services/Managed Services and Consultative Sales
• A significant Network of Industry Relationships.
• Proven History of Managing a Sales Team and Attaining Personal and Team Quotas and Goals.
• Previous Successful Experience in Healthcare related Business to Business Technology Sales, Customer Service and/or Service Delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
• Will have Experience and Success in Sales and Sales Management in the Long Island and Metro NY areas.
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Islandia, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.