C++ Development Lead
Well established National Firm with Headquarters on Long Island seeks a Senior Developer with Solid C++ Development Skills. This is a Lead Position requiring +/- 10 years of Development. Projects include New Development, Enhancing Functionality to help us keep our Competitive Edge and Leveraging the Newest Technologies. The right person for this role will Possess a Strong Passion for Software Development, Have a Desire to Explore and Work On Emerging Technologies as well as Legacy Environments and will be Highly Self-Directed, Motivated and Energetic.
· Must have Strong Core Skills in C++; the Ideal Person Will be Experienced in Multiple Environments
· Will Research, Assess and Make Decisions on Appropriate Technologies for use on Multiple Projects.
· Will have Exceptional Technical and Analytics Skills
· Must be Flexible and Open to Working on Multiple Platforms and Development Environments.
· Solid OOP, Design Patterns and Relation Database Experience (SQL)
· Mobile App Development (Objective C, Mono) a plus
· Exposure to Agile Methodologies, TDD, or Continuous Integration is also a plus
· Must Work Well both Independently and Within Team Environments.
· BS in Computer Science or Related Field, Advanced Degree Preferred
· Must Have Strong Oral and Written English Communication Skills and be Able to Interface with Users, Both Technical and Non-Technical at All Levels
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, September 17, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.