ASP.Net / CMS Developer
We are seeking .Net Web Developers who have current experience with Content Management Systems (CMS). Strong English communication skills are a must as our Developers have regular contact with internal Users and external Clients for requirement gathering, delivery of estimates, proposals and project status and results. The selected candidate will have experience throughout the entire development life cycle.
• Will Design/Develop custom Web Based Software solutions for external clients
• Will work closely with Designers to Develop Logical Layouts while maintaining ease of implementation and time-sensitive deployments; will convert Designer’s HTML Templates into Functional Applications. Will then Develop Test Plans/Write unit Tests for those Applications
• Will work very closely with the Project Management Team and other Developers to ensure tasks are completed on time or ahead of schedule, using ability to estimate effort required for software/application design and modification
• Must be able to Multi-Task; will be detail oriented and self-directed. Will have a strong sense of time management and be well-organized
• Must function well independently as well as in Team environments
• Will have an open/inquisitive mind in order to contribute new ideas for the Development Team which will enhance opportunities for customer satisfaction and allow the firm to expand its offerings
• Should have 3 plus years of experience along with a BA/BS Degree, Advanced Degree a plus
• Will have experience building E-Commerce capabilities and Community features into sites
• Should have experience with Web Server Farms
• Must have a solid grasp of Database Structured applications
• Will have experience with building classification schemes based on Clients individual business needs
• Experience with Graphics Design / Front end design is a big plus. Must be open and eager to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Must be open to occasional travel to external customer sites as needed
Nice to have Skills/Experience:
• Microsoft Certifications
• Sitecore or other Content Management System
• MOSS 2007; Creation of Custom Web Parts for MOSS
• XML/XSL, AJAX
• Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with Visual studio Team System
• Participation in Technology Organizations/User Groups/Activities or other opportunities for Career Enhancement
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Bohemia, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, September 17, 2012
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.