Responsibilities include writing functional specifications and testing system applications.
• Minimum of two years of Software Quality Assurance experience.
• Strong technical skills are important, including database design and programming knowledge (This is NOT a Programming role)
• The position does not involve any programming but previous experience developing systems/applications, in financial services, especially equities, fixed income securities and/or derivatives is a very big plus.
• Experience with Eagle SRM/STAR/Pace is a deciding plus.
• Experience implementing accounting or related systems is ideal
• Must be self-motivated, with strong written and oral communication skills, and detail-oriented. Will work closely with users at all levels to address support requests
• Bachelor’s degree is required, with a major in MIS or computer science preferred.
This is a permanent, full time position, NOT A CONTRACT. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.