Windows Systems Administrator
Major E-Commerce firm in New York City has a fantastic opportunity for a Windows Systems Administrator.
This is a dynamic, fast growing organization where you will be given ample opportunity to shape your own future as well as the future of the company.
The Windows Administrator will be administering the network and server infrastructure including:
• The environment: Juniper, Windows AD, Domain and ESXi
• Monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting our Phone systems (Norcom)
• Maintaining backups of servers and desktop
• Applying updates and configuration changes to servers and appliances
• Installing and configuring new hardware and software
• Managing the Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, etc.
• Manage our multi-site systems
• 3Par SAN management
• Opportunity to drive IT excellence as we re-invigorate our department
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract).
Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply/refer if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.