Database (SQL / T-SQL) Developer
• Will develop database reports in T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Cognos tools that integrate with the core business systems
• Develop solutions and data import processes for various data clean up and backend upload projects
• Maintain and support the firm’s mission critical to transactional and accounting application systems
• Assist in marketing application migration and support.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• In-depth experience in MS T-SQL and stored procedure development required.
• Capability of T-SQL troubleshooting, performance tuning, and data quality control.
• Hands on experience with Microsoft SQL 2000 and SQL 2005.
• Experience with Accounting system is a must.
• Experience with Marketing applications, Visual Basic, and ASP are a plus.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to NY City.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, June 20, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.