• Responsible for designing and developing a web-based n-tier Integrated Business Solution and Reporting System based off of business requirements.
• Will work closely with management and staff to evaluate and recommend the “best practices approach” to various requirements.
• Will also implement various Microsoft technologies deemed appropriate for integration.
• Three plus years of solid experience with C#, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2000, SQL Reporting Services, Web Services, .Net Remoting and a solid knowledge of MS Office, especially in Word and Excel.
• Expertise in .Net architecture & design, skills in Design patterns, OO, and demonstrable experience producing 3-tier architecture, experience designing & building high reliability systems
• Previous experience in developing scalable, flexible and manageable Integrated Business Solutions and Reporting Systems
• Experienced with Rules-based Engine concepts utilizing XML
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Implementation of Artificial Intelligence technologies a big plus
• Microsoft Certifications and training a plus
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Huntington, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.