• Manage eProcurement Integration Process insuring that priorities are established and the workflow is efficient between eProcurement and the Technology team.
• Manages requests from the business(s) and works with IT Business Analyst to determine effort and priorities.
• Coordination of all eCommerce development activities, insuring integration with other technologies utilized in the enterprise and third party integrations.
• Collaborates with business leadership and IT to prioritize projects and maximize the effectiveness of internet technologies in supporting business strategy.
• Develops standards for project initiation, design, development and support.
• May work on multiple, complex projects in a lead or subject matter expert (SME) role.
• Maintains and enhances the Competitive Analysis; using this as a tool to insure we are at the forefront in our industry, as well as communicate opportunities/changes in the industry.
• Work with the Sales, Marketing and external customers to understand opportunities, needs, requirements and timing for improvements in cross-sell, branded storefront, online tools and educational information.
• Develop and ongoing adjust priority plan based on business needs.
• Enhance cross-sell and up-sell strategies to increase customer satisfaction and to improve lifetime value.
• Serve as a leader and stay at the forefront of best web practices to share knowledge.
• Build and recommend corresponding plans for key customer segments.
• Responsible for hiring, development, and evaluation of the eCommerce Operational staff; coaches and mentors more junior staff.
• Identifies, prioritizes and drives operational changes and functionality enhancements to our customer facing web-site to increase customer satisfaction and increase usage.
• Works with IS to allocate resources for continued Internet development.
• Provides guidance and support to remote eCommerce Customer Service Associates.
• Ensures eCommerce customer service is properly enabled to continue to support e-commerce initiatives.
• Revisits and changes as appropriate, the eCommerce customer service vision and plan for the firm that is driven by the sales organization.
• Performs all duties inherent in the role of Manager including hiring, termination, review, and development of associates.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Positive relationship management skills with internal contacts and outside vendors.
• Must be able to apply sound logic yet be comfortable making decisions and resolving challenges/questions.
• Must be able to balance strategic and tactical work, implement web marketing tactics, communicate customer needs though tools and messaging and work cross functionally.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to drive results with limited resources.
• Strong problem solving skills and conflict resolution with an emphasis on customer service is required.
• Strong project management skills, managing both technology and operational projects.
• Minimum of 7+ years in eCommerce is required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent work experience is required. MBA is preferred.
• Business to business and business to consumer experience is preferred.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Management is required (at least 6 months of people mgmt).
• Must be able to travel approximately 25% of the time.
This is a permanent, full time position. Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Farmingdale, L.I., NY.
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, June 20, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.