Web Developers needed to join our eCommerce Group's efforts to expand our leverage over business opportunities via the Internet. The eCommerce Groups role is to expand business opportunities through the internet, and to provide sales opportunities for sales teams throughout the world. This is an excellent opportunity during this exciting stage of growth and change.
The Web Developer Supports Website Development and Systems Integration Initiatives, Provide Back-End Database Administration, Develop Functionality to Improve User Experience and Maximize Development Opportunities. Will Develop and Maintain Web Service Connectivity with Proprietary Contact Management Systems for Data Automation. Will also Provide SQL DB Design and Administration Support
· Back-End Web Development:
· Work with ecommerce group to provide back-end development and support
· Web Development:
· Provide support for corporate web development initiatives as needed.
· Bachelor’s Degree and/or Related Certifications and ideally, at least five years of related experience
· Web Development:
· Project Management Skills:
· Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities, experience with MS Project or similar Project Management Software preferred
· Analytic Skills:
· Strong ability to analyze and interpret data, measure and communicate results.
· Excellent Communication Skills:
· Both written and verbal. technical writing ability a plus
· Interpersonal Skills:
· Ability to represent department and work directly with end-users to develop project scope, indentify specification/requirements and deliver results
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Syosset, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE READ