· Provide Help Desk Project Management
· Document/maintain Help Desk Training Manual
· Delegate assignments to Staff
· Prioritize User issues and dispatch Field Technicians accordingly
· Liaison between Field Technicians, LAN/WAN Engineers and Third-Party Vendors
· Ensure appropriate Help Desk coverage
· Create/implement/enforce problem escalation policies and procedures for multi-level resolution processes
· Monitor and follow up on requests in Help Desk queue
· Provide support for hardware/software issues over the phone and in person
· Follow up to closed tickets to ensure Customer Satisfaction
· Minimum 4 year’s experience as a Personal Computer Technician is required along with 2 year’s experience as a Help Desk Team Lead/Supervisor
· Perform optimization of personal computer operating system; apply OS patches, troubleshoot communication devices. Must have an in-depth knowledge of Windows OS XP /2007, Microsoft Office 2007/ 2010, Exchange/Outlook 2003 /XP/2007 /2010
· Familiar with troubleshooting TCP/IP Protocols, DNS, WINS and DHCP.
· Responsible for training, mentoring and assisting all Help Desk Staff in Technical and Staff Development areas
· Responsible for creating and maintaining all computer images in accordance to Client’s Network Standards
· Monitor Help Desk Ticket Tracking System to insure compliance to SLA
· Maintain hardware equipment inventory for and make recommendations to Management for hardware purchasing. Ability to manage IT hardware deployment and relocation
· Work independently in troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem resolution of personal computer operations, peripheral devices and connectivity to local & wide area networks.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to heavily interact with clients face-to-face and phone; absolutely must have strong English communication skills
· This is a very hands-on role; must be able to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Long Island City, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ