Applications Developer/Programmer needed to Develop and Modify Web-Based Applications. The Ideal Candidate will have experience with most of the following:
· Java Java EE 5 JSP SOAP/WSDL
· HTML CSS REST XML
· ActiveState/Perl CGI SQL Server MySQL
· Applications Integration Servlets
· Design, Code, Test, And Deploy Java based applications into Container/Application Server Environments and customize Java-Based, Packaged E-Commerce Product.
· The ideal Candidate will have experience with Java EE 5
· Write Descriptions of System Design, Program Functions, and Steps Required to Deploy Successful Business Solutions. Develop Business Documents that Demonstrate Command of Language, Clarity of Thought, and Orderliness of Presentations.
· Optimize and Performance Tune Web Applications.
· Will work directly with Users and other Team Members to Analyze Requests and Provide Feedback to Meet Requirements.
· Will participate in Software Testing, Unit Testing, Test Review And Analysis, Test Witnessing, Certification, Fixing, and Resolution.
· Must have Current, Strong Technical Experience Working on Development of N-Tier Systems Based on Distributed Application Architectures using Java And Object-Oriented Design. Java a Must Have; Java EE 5 is Ideal
· Must have Excellent Time Management Skills to include Time Tracking and Estimation Of Requirements.
· Must be able to work independently and provide leadership for others.
· Absolutely Must have Strong English Communication Skills
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Island Park, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
Resumes from outside of the US will not be read