Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Director, Financial Systems (Hauppauge, NY)
Director, Financial Systems
· Responsible for the planning, organizing and providing of analytical data support and administrative direction for the Firm's Financial Systems
· The successful candidate will bring a strong knowledge of Oracle Systems capabilities to the Firm
· Collaboration with various internal departments is a key factor in this role; excellent communication, user interface skills with technical and non-technical personnel at all levels is a must have
· Will be responsible for continuing and enhancing the operation of Oracle EBS Financial Systems from User and Application perspectives to include:
· Improvement of Data for Budgeting and Forecasting.
· Support of Current Procurement Implementation as well as Expanded Use of Projects.
· Implementation of Allocations within Oracle EBS for GL/AP/Assets/Projects and other Applications
· Reorganization of Oracle Chart to provide more Consistent Financial Reporting.
· Ongoing Training and Support for End Users
· Absolutely must have strong, current knowledge of the Oracle Applications and must be able to communicate well with both internal and external technical resources when RICE changes (Reports / Interfaces / Customizations / Extensions) are required.
· Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communications skills, possess sophisticated Technical and Financial skills, and be able to develop Complex Financial Planning Models.
· Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Systems or related discipline; Advanced Degree highly preferred.
· Will have at least ten years of experience in Financial System Administration and Leadership within an Enterprise Level Corporate environment.
· Extensive, current experience using Oracle's Suite of Financial Tools, Oracle Financials Certification is a deciding plus
· Will have a clear history of presenting complex ideas and concepts in a relatable manner.
· Should have experience within a Manufacturing or Wholesale Goods Organization.
· Must have a Demonstrated Ability to Support the Demands of our New Reporting System while collaborating with several Key Partners in IT, Finance and Business Leadership.
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ
Posted by Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595 at 9:10 PM
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.