Business Process Improvement Leader/Analyst (Black Belt)
As a member of the Core BPM Team, will be responsible for leading business transformation projects, including facilitation of problem-solving workshops, utilizing Lean Six Sigma and Change Management Methodologies. The successful candidate has excellent Change Management and Facilitation Skills, Solid Lean Application Experience, Mentoring/Coaching Experience and Excellent Communication Skills.
· Responsible for complex business process improvement analysis, design, and implementation.
· Will use the highest level of understanding of an organization's business processes. Focus is on Process Analysis, Re-Engineering and Change Management, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
· Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and works closely with the process owners to communicate and implement these changes to impacted Business Systems Teams. Recommends and Facilitates Quality Improvement Efforts.
· May lead Re-Engineering Team and act as Project Manager in some cases.
· Leads BPM projects (including Kaizen events and/or Work Outs) across the enterprise (excludes manufacturing), utilizing Lean Six Sigma Methodology and tools. Strong project management necessary.
· Provides coaching, mentoring and training to our employees on Lean Six Sigma application, including change management and facilitation.
· Works with the teams to develop data collection plans and leads data analysis. Working knowledge of Minitab recommended.
· Meets with business owners to understand and document current state processes and pain points to scope potential BPM projects.
· Works with business leaders and project teams to develop, capture and report KPIs.
· BS/BA in related filed (i.e., Engineering, Quality, etc.)
· Lean Six Sigma Certified (BB or MBB) is preferred. Must have at least 5 years’ experience in Leading Lean Six Sigma Projects, Kaizen Events and in leading Large Business Transformation Projects (e.g., ERP, Supply & Demand Planning, PLM)
· Five plus years experience with proven practice of Lean, Six Sigma and Project Management Approaches, Tools and Phases of The Project Life-Cycle
· Problem solving and root cause identification skills
· Statistical Skills using Quality Tools (Pareto Analysis, Value Stream Mapping, C&E, etc.). Will have solid Excel, PowerPoint, & Word skills
· Good Mentoring and Coaching of others in Lean Six Sigma and Change Management Applications
· Absolutely Must have Strong Communication Skills, both verbally and written
· Excellent Active Listening Skills; Strong Analytic and Decision Making Abilities
· Experience & Knowledge of Change Management Principles, Methodologies & Tools. Should have experience in Training Design and Adult Education
· Solid Data Analysis Skills and Strong Facilitation Skills
· Will have solid Executive Presence; ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· Must be a Team Player with the ability to work with and through others; will have the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
· Consulting and/or Manufacturing experience in Consumer Products is preferred
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ