· Back-End Web Development: Will work with eCommerce Group to provide Back-End Development and Support
· Web Development: Provide Support for Corporate Web Development Initiatives
· Will Support Website Development and Systems Integration Initiatives for the firm.
· Will Develop Functionality to Improve User Experience and Maximize New Development Opportunities.
· Will Develop and Maintain Web Service Connectivity with our Proprietary Contact Management Systems for Data Automation.
· Will work with Back-End Database Administration to Provide SQL DB Design and Administration Support
· 5+ years related experience
· BS/BA Degree, related certifications a plus
· Will have solid Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/priorities, experience with MS Project or similar Project Management Software is preferred
· Must have strong Analytic Skills; the ability to analyze and interpret data, measure and communicate results.
· Must have excellent English communication skills both written and verbal. Technical writing ability a plus
· Must have solid interpersonal skills and the ability to work directly with end-users to develop project scope, indentify specification/requirements and deliver results
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Syosset, Long Island, NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES WILL NOT BE READ