Technical Business Analyst / Contact Center IT Business Analyst
· Under the direction of the Contact Center Solutions Manager, the IT Contact Center Business Analyst works with business units to provide value-added solutions that improve our business. The analyst is accountable for understanding the business problems, delivering actionable insights, implementing new capabilities and processes with our business teams, and ensuring our projects and services add measurable business value.
· The analyst will work directly with business leaders to identify options, then conduct and deliver solutions to various issues. This role combines analytic skills and business understanding. The position demands strong communication and leadership skills since the work will involve significant collaboration with other analysts, internal business partners, suppliers, and perhaps even customers.
· The analyst may also be responsible for mentoring of peers, technical solution development and delivery, deployment validation and advanced troubleshooting of releases for our Cisco ICM/ CVP architectures. Responsibilities include integration with other enterprise applications and back-office systems. Experience with multi-site configurations, hybrid (IP & TDM) environments, and large system administration is a plus.
· Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions. Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed. Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprise's competitive edge.
· Develop in-depth business, domain, analytical, and systems knowledge for building relevant Contact Center solutions and services, especially expertise in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions
· Consult with and coach business teams on appropriate uses of data, analytical solutions, and tools
· Work in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities
· Client Management & Communication: Responsible for serving as a liaison between the Contact Center community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Responsible to communicate with management as required
· Project Management: Responsible for all aspects of project management, including but not limited research and analysis, project planning and coordination, requirements gathering and design, development and testing, deployment and release strategy, training and education, reporting and measurement, and ongoing operations and support.
· Vendor Management: Work collaboratively with external vendors to support and enhance existing solutions, or deploy new technologies. Manage project budgets, timelines, and resource allocation and assignments.
· 5 years of experience as a business analyst
· Experience with Business Process Mapping and analysis
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action,
· Demonstrated ability to create and maintain technical documentation
· Comfortable with working with ambiguous business scenarios and possesses strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
· Experience in the Nutritional Supplement, Pharmaceutical, or other CPG (consumer package goods) public company is preferred
· Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, such as Salesforce.com
· Experience testing and implementing new applications
· Program and/or Portfolio Management experience a plus
· ITIL Framework awareness
· Experience working with projects related to design, integration and deployment experience with Cisco ICM / CVP
· Experience working with CISCO IP-IVR Applications and Architecture a plus
· Exposure to a disciplined development methodology and release management process
· Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or a related area (e.g. Finance, MBA.)
· Cisco Certifications (i.e., CCNA, CCDP, CCIE, etc) are desired, but not required
· Demonstrated leadership and very strong analytics skills in applying techniques to deliver actionable insights from business data.
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentations skills to influence others to take action and provide objective viewpoint to business leadership
· Ability to think and communicate like a business owner, with a passion for driving business growth, and the skills to develop an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the particular business or business process that is the focus of analysis
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and to collaborate with others
· Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, systems, and organizations quickly and to apply knowledge to appropriate domain
· Strong time management and organization skills Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Able to work in fast paced environment with flexibility
· Extreme attention to details and outstanding organizational skills
· Self-starter, highly motivated to excel with minimal supervision
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ