Program Manager, Initiative Delivery
Full Life-Cycle Project Management. Manage IT Projects from Initiation, through Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing of Projects in Support of an ERP Implementations.
· Project Planning
· Define/validate the project approach, schedule, scope, financials and staffing requirements.
· Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost leveraging established estimating models, best practices, program defined processes and past experience.
· Project Delivery and Execution
· Apply industry best practices, program defined processes, tools and techniques to execute the following day-to-day project management activities:
· Work Plan and Dependency Management
· Issue and Risk Management
· Scope and Requirements Management
· Performance and Reporting Management
· Quality Management
· Governance and Communications
· Financial Management (includes Financial Tracking and Invoice Management)
· Contract Management
· Vendor Management
· Define team member roles and expectations, and ensure timely feedback.
· Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations. Manage relationships with all suppliers and subcontractors. Monitor progress and adherence to the contract.
· Continuous Process Improvement
· Collaborate with the team other project managers to improve current processes to increase efficiencies within the program.
· 10 Years Demonstrated Project Management experience with at least 3-5 Years of Vendor Management experience
· Track record in managing several projects in a fast-paced environment
· Experience in Oracle ERP a plus.
· Experience in consumer package goods - public company is preferred
· Program and/or Portfolio Management experience; PMP or similar certification experience a plus
· MA/MS or MBA a plus
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Strong time management and organization skills
· Implementing new applications
· Managing project teams consisting of 15-30 people
· MS Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, SDLC
· SoX compliance experience a plus
· ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) certification a plus
· Experience with Business Process Mapping and User Documentation a plus
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Suffolk County, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ