Internet Application Development Manager
· We are looking for a talented hands-on Web Application Programmer / Manager with a solid background in PHP 5.x / CodeIgniter Framework using MySQL and MS SQL Databases.
· Drupal CMS and Custom Drupal Module development experience is a plus.
· Our Web site development efforts include e-commerce, B2B, B2C, intranet and extranet applications.
· Will be responsible for managing our Programming Department, architecting internet-based solutions, and developing web technologies for clients, with an emphasis on usability, performance and security.
· BS or MS in Information Systems Technologies or related field or equivalent work experience
· Experience with open source MVC and/or PHP CMS Developer frameworks is desirable
· Develop, manage, tune and deploy software in SQL Database Server environments (MySQL, MS SQL, etc) and/or other No SQL technologies like MongoDB will be considered.
· Must demonstrate an understanding of basic data modeling, stored procedures, SQL statements, triggers, replication, and/or advanced DB features
· Experience with leading 3rd-party APIs: Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Constant Contact, etc. is important
· Knowledge of Drupal CMS Framework, other languages, and/or MVC Frameworks for ColdFusion, .Net, is helpful
· Mobile Browser and/or Mobile Technologies are also desirable
· Must have a minimum of five years experience as a Web Programmer; analyzing, developing and implementing Web-based applications along with Staff Management experience
· Provide direction, mentorship, training, and support to Programmer/Analysts
· Manage and clearly communicate project status for development group and outsourced resources
· Oversee development efforts to ensure best practices and standards are employed
· Supervise SDLC including ensuring a rigorous quality control process and security review process
· Create functional specifications, design, build, and document software
· Set, maintain, and enforce technical documentation standards
· Set development tool, versioning and deployment strategy
· Provide ongoing technical support for End-Users, Project Managers, and IT Business Analysts
· Work with senior management to develop strategic solutions
This is a permanent, full time position.
All candidates MUST be local to Plainview, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and must reside locally. Sorry, no Visa sponsorships or Transfers at this time. No 3rd Party Recruiters unless you represent a local candidate with these qualifications
RESUMES FROM OUTSIDE OF THE US WILL NOT BE READ