Java / Swing Developer
Major Nationwide Firm located in Islip, NY is seeking a talented Java, Swing Developer to Design, Develop, and Enhance Enterprise Level SaaS Applications to add to our award winning product line. This is an opportunity to work on feature rich systems which operate across a wide variety of operating systems, platforms and mobile devices. Our products offer unlimited scalability and provide mission-critical information and solutions which greatly impact our clients’ success.
We offer an exceptional opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
• Must have demonstrable experience in Object Oriented Java/Swing environments in order to design, enhance and expand on our bleeding edge product line.
• Will have strong J2EE skills along with solid AWT and Swing experience; additional GUI experience a plus
• Will have experience with (most of) the following technologies: HTML, XML, Threading, JDBC and strong SQL along with JBoss, Business Objects and Crystal Reports
• Must have Full Project Life Cycle experience, ideally in an Enterprise Environment
• Strong English communication skills, both oral and written are an absolute must
• Any experience with Medical or Health related products and software is a deciding plus
This is a permanent, full time position (NOT a contract). Please do not apply (or refer) unless authorized to work in the US.
All candidates must be either US Citizens or US Permanent Residents
All candidates MUST be local to Islip, L.I., NY
Please do not apply if you are not local, even if you would pay your own relocation.
Relocation is NOT offered.
Monday, October 31, 2011
- Rich Murphy, BryceNet, Inc. (516) 665-3595
- Merrick, NY, United States
- Executive Recruiter with over 30 year's of experience. Currently I'm the Managing Director of BryceNet, Inc., a boutique Executive Search Firm based in Long Island, NY. The firm specializes in Information Technology, primarily in the New York Metropolitan area. I had previously been with CompuSearch/Management Recruiters (Aug 1984 - Mar 2010). While at MRI,I had been the number one Account Executive in the nation numerous times, and I wasconsistently among the top 5 Account Executives nationwide. I was the first and only Account Executive to reach 6 million dollars of production; I had also been named the #2 Account Manager for the Decade of the '90's. I had consistently lead the Woodbury office to its position as the #1 Office in the nation. Prior to that, I served 9 years in the U.S. Marine Corps. While in the Military, I received a full scholarship to college through the Marine Enlisted Commissioning Education Program. Philosophy: I will always do what is in the best interest of everyone involved. I will never try to force a situation if it not a win-win for both the employer and candidate.